Micah Howe’s practice focuses on intellectual property litigation. He has represented clients as both plaintiff and defendant in technologies ranging from computer software to telecommunications equipment.
Prior to joining HPC, Micah served as a judicial law clerk to Judge Arthur Gajarsa at the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Before practicing law, Micah was a design engineer at Teco-Westinghouse Motor Company in Round Rock, Texas, where he worked in the fields of electrical engineering and electromagnetics.
- Fractus, S.A. v. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. et al.
- PalTalk Holdings LLC v. Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. et al.
- Two-Way Media LLC v. AT&T Inc. et al.
Awards & Honors
- Chancellor-at-Large of the University of Texas School of Law Class of 2003
- Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters/Super Lawyers, as published in Texas Monthly, 2007-2015